- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 19
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges. With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
The Role Responsibilities:
• Be a key member of our successful team, delivering high quality economic advice to our clients on aspects of competition, economic and fiscal policy;
• Prepare quantitative and qualitative evidence, to provide insight and value to our clients:
- examples may include preparing information requests, data collection, preparation and analysis - including econometric analysis - as well as industry research, literature review and support in the drafting of client deliverables;
• Support business development activities within the team;
• Liaise regularly with colleagues across the Economics teams focusing on good practice and methodologies from prior client engagements.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• MA/MSc or above in microeconomics with a focus on industrial economics and/or micro econometrics
• Knowledge of competition law and regulatory regimes.
• Experience in quantitative techniques/ econometrics and the handling of large datasets.
• Qualifications in quantitative techniques/ econometrics.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as R or Stata.