- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Dec 17
E - Learning Training Coordinator
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Learning Solutions Operations Team supports Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions, instructors, clients, different teams and Business Units. Ensuring the smooth running and delivery of all Learning Solutions Programmes, including Public Seminars, Corporate Seminars, Online Programmes (E-learning) and Digital Learning. Delivered as ILT, WBT, E-Learning, Digital Learning and Blended Learning.
This role will be supporting mainly the Online Learning Solutions Programs (E-learning) and it is aimed at clients and individuals within the Corporate sector of the Financial Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting clients and learners on a daily basis in EMEA and internationally as required working alongside a Global team.
The role requires the ability to communicate clearly in English, establish strong internal and external relationships, work independently and efficiently and with a key attention to detail.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Client Support & Relationship Management - you will be the primary point of contact for clients and liaise with internal and external teams to deliver world class service to our customers.
- Implementation and Coordination of E-Learning Programmes (Including: ascertain client requirements, run orientations, process enrolments, setup and deliver reporting , configure the Learning Management System, troubleshoot and monitor progress
- M anagement of E-learning engagements - your responsibility is to ensure smooth running of E-Learning programs in EMEA including corporate e-learning engagements in Moody's programs.
- Finance support - as part of your role as the primary point of contact for our clients, you will work with finance to ensure billing and invoices are timely, accurate and meet customer requirements.
- Reporting - you will work with clients and internal teams to create, deliver and troubleshoot reporting from the learning management system according to the team and client requirements
- Sales support - Liaise with the sales team. You will provide support to the sales team on contract renewals as well as opportunities for business expansion with clients.
- Email Support - To manage and provide support to multiple E-Learning inboxes. You will provide first line support to the client contacts, including corporate clients and individual learners as needed.
- Formatting and Up keeping of Documents
- Maintenance and monitoring Exams. Pre, during and post exam.
- Manage Surveys and Customers Feedbacks
- Any other operational matters as they may arise.
- Ability to work pro-actively and multitask
- Ability to work at tight deadlines
- Good Time Management.
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events. The Moody's Analytics Financial Services Training and Certification business in Canada operates as the Canadian Securities Institute, the leading provider in Canada of financial learning, credentials and certification.
- Bachelor's degree (business or finance preferred).
- Experience in client services and training coordination.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is critical
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is a definite asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Spoken or Written fluency in other languages will be considered an asset).
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, implementation and follow-up skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with high volumes of work productively and accurately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Learning technology skills such as experience with content authoring, HTML,XML, CSS etc. would be desirable
- Salesforce (desirable)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.