Our client, a medium sized international Pharma Group, is looking for a Legal & Compliance Manager, to be based at home but with probably monthly (post Covid) liaison visits to their Head Office in Southern England. Reporting to the Corporate Governance Director, duties will include;
- Management & point of contact for UK / Corporate Functions (and Distribution Markets) ethics and compliance including assisting function leaders with any necessary risk assessments & due diligence and ensuring the right levels of controls are in place
- Management of targeted training programmes in areas such as anti-bribery, modern slavery & tax evasion for UK office staff.
- Contract management for key contracts with UK subsidiary with a special focus on Distribution agreements.
- Legal support in wide ranging areas especially contracts review and development of precedents
- Legal & Compliance support to Business Development Director for new business and contract management of distribution agreements.
- Working closely with Legal & Compliance Managers in Europe in implementing the recently designed code of ethics & compliance, risk assessing the Group and determine the principles, policies, guidelines & operational requirements on each Business Area
- Review new UK supplier process to ensure efficient processes apply
You should have experience in Pharma including Contract Review & Distributor Management with a good understanding of compliance risks, experience of risk assessment & controls and a solution focused flexible attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business in a newly created first Compliance role and help build a corporate Compliance department. So if you believe you have the experience & self-drive to take ownership of this role then please contact Gary Collins on 020 7562 7400 or send your details to email@example.com however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful candidates will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.