A top global investment management firm is looking for a Senior Exchange Traded Product Specialist to join their Product Strategy Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The leading focus of this role will be the execution & delivery of project's across the firm's European ETP business and managing new product launches.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of projects across the firm's ETF business.
- Responsible for managing new product launches, operational efficiencies, and other changes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all ETF product and platform related aspects and be able to articulate this knowledge to a broad audience.
- Collaborate with partners to identify and implement processes to support new products.
- Build strong relationships with the project delivery partners, including product development and product management teams
- Manage both product and platform risk effectively
- Maintaining processes for measuring and analysing risk metrics across the ETP platforms
- Experience in product implementation and operating / risk roles within the asset management industry
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment where the ability to deliver effectively is essential
- Understanding of UCITS framework and associated regulatory requirements
- Understanding of Exchange Traded Products
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- 2.1 degree or above from a leading university