ETF Product Specialist
- Good market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
A leading global fund management business is looking to grow their Product Specialist team to bolster their ETF proposition. This requires a technically strong knowledge of ETFs and a background of effectively delivering this expertise across a range of mediums and channels, from client meetings through to shaping product messaging and communications. This will also play a leading role in the commercial oversight of the range, including product comparison, positioning and performance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a thorough awareness of the European ETF markets.
- Conducts efficient and thorough analyses of the chosen markets for competitive positioning opportunities.
- Contributes to the development of a strategic product plan for chosen markets.
- Provides leadership around the development and maintenance of a clear investment product strategy across Europe.
- Oversees the governance of the product development program to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory controls. Collaborates with colleagues to ensure developments are optimised for local tax, regulatory, competitive and TCF requirements.
- Develops and maintains key internal stakeholder relationships across the organization and collaborates with Legal, Marketing, Sales and Operational colleagues to ensure successful implementation of developments.
- Provides Project Management expertise to ensure timely delivery of objectives, including business case assembly, sign off processes and delivery. Provides local technical expertise (e.g. fund structures) to ensure effective local delivery.
- Manages a program of product maintenance to ensure continued veracity of product line up and TCF adherence.
- Keeps current on industry, market and company trends, and partners with investment and business leaders to understand key concerns and opportunities; tailors analysis and synthesis around these topics.
- Represents the company at industry events, forums and committees with regulators and trade bodies, to ensure the firm’s clients’ interests are best served.
- Builds a close understanding and working relationship of the complex Capital Markets structures supporting the ETF product range.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience & skills:
- A deep and thorough knowledge of the asset management industry and investment products, with particular understanding of ETFs.
- Minimum five years related business experience, especially of UK / Irish funds product management.
- Excellent influencing skills with a demonstrable ability to work independently and deliver results.
- First-rate relationship management and communications skills, with proven client-facing and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach with a commercial mindset.
- Strong project management capabilities, with a good work ethic and a self-starter.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment alongside a group of smart, driven and successful people in an organisation that is enjoying continued success in the UK & European market.
Please note that only successful applicants can be contacted.