ETF Marketing Program Manager, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Our client, an Asset Manager based in the City, is looking for a Marketing Program Manager with experience/knowledge of ETF's to support their development, project management and implementation of marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Help in creating and implementing the marketing plans. You will be working across several international markets, ensuring that you include all elements of the marketing mix - content, digital, events, thought leadership and product.
- Working closely with the marketing services team, internationally and locally, to ensure strategy is implemented effectively, on time and within budget.
- Establish excellent working relationships with Marketing Manager, sales, product developments and other internal stakeholders.
- Working with the business partners/heads of country to interpret the corporate strategy against specific country needs and then managing the strategic tactical direction of this marketing strategy.
- Managing and monitoring progress of various projects/campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in the Asset Management industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to focus on client needs.
- Knowledge of ETF's/relevant experience.
- Understanding of the cultural, linguistic and regulatory implications of working across several European markets.
- Excellent product and technical knowledge.