ETF Fixed Income Trader - Market Maker - London
A rapidly expanding, market-leading ETF market maker are adding to the team. Due to a raise in capital, they are looking for a skilled trader within the fixed income ETF space.
They will consider someone with 1-6 years of experience within ETF trading, with a focus towards fixed income.
Their philosophy is based on the idea that combining financial technology with human expertise maintains a fair markets for an efficient exchange of securities, and as such, are looking for a like-minded professional to join their growing and exciting team. Role responsibilities:
• Building and optimising the firms market making strategies
• Focussing on fixed income ETF's
• Developing risk management tools and automated pricing products
• Market making and implementation of prop trading strategies into the ETF book Role requirements:
• 1-6 years' experience within a relevant trading role
• Forward thinking logic and attitude
• Market making
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org