Established Investment Management business based in the City are looking to recruit a Program Manager to lead the ESG Regulation change program for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will lead a team and work with senior stakeholders across Investments, Distribution, Product, Legal and Technology to define requirements for the ESG strategy. As a Program Manager lead complex regulatory initiatives, you will develop the roadmap and plan and drive execution of activities.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Oversee end to end project management activities for ESG Regulatory focused complex strategic initiatives. Oversee the full project life cycle. Manage progress and contributions from workstream leads ensuring all activities are delivered with the timeframes and budgets.
- Build highly detailed project plans including budgeting and forecasting models and resource plans.
- Source, lead and motivate internal and external resources required to deliver the program
- Work with key business areas to effectively plan and execute the projects. Train and coach project teams in execution methodologies and promotes best practice.
- Evaluate program costs and benefits including actual results vs forecasts. Reports financial information to senior management
This is an instrumental role so has extensive exposure to senior stakeholders and has a direct impact on the business. To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in a Program Management role with an expertise in Regulatory change and ESG. Experience in Investment Management is essential. Core program management skills such as stakeholder management, organization, influence and ability to manage change are essential.