We are working with a specialist asset management firm who are looking to hire an ESG Product Strategist to join their team in London. The successful hire will work closely with the Head of Responsible Investing to drive the positioning and development of the firm’s ESG capabilities.
- Take ownership for content development and content management of the firm’s ESG capabilities. Create a range of ESG-related materials (e.g. market research, white papers, presentations) through collaboration with Responsible Investment and Client reams.
- Act as the ESG product subject-matter-expert and be responsible for producing specialist content for presentations, RFP database, client responses, annual PRI reporting and the firm’s annual sustainability report.
- Proactively analyse, monitor and develop the firm’s range of ESG investment options across strategies and contribute to ESG integration.
- Stay up to date with ESG market and regulatory trends, in turn applying to competitive analysis and product innovation.
- Strong experience within product development, investment consulting or similar.
- Proven experience with sustainable investing (ESG data, frameworks, industry best practice), institutional investors and investment vehicles (UCITS, mutual funds, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills applied to articulating complex investment ideas, including experience with content development, presentation delivery and project management.
- Masters and/or CFA is highly desirable.