ESG Product Manager
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
ESG Product Manager Grade:
12 ( relevant for internal applicants only ) The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
This is a team that sits within S&P Global's new ESG organization; the role will interact with SPGI divisional ESG teams as well as with professionals within the ESG space. The Impact:
You will play an integral role in the build out and launch of new products into the ESG market place. What's in it for you:
You will be part of a highly visible team that has direct impact on the execution of our product roadmap and vision. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- As ESG product manager in S&P Global's ESG organization you will support the design and development of commercial ESG products, services, and offerings.
- You will execute on the product roadmap, work with customers and stakeholders to document user/persona workflows, uncover market needs, partner with cross functional teams including Commercial, Research, Technology, Marketing to bring products to the market.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering a set of ESG capabilities that include scores/benchmarks, data, analytics, and relevant content.
- You will be integrally involved with projects to integrate existing and new capabilities with the broader set of S&P Global's assets, collaborate across the divisions to maximize our positioning in the market, and provide world-class client service to our customers.
- The product manager role will be responsible for supporting commercial teams by leading go-to-market planning and execution of activities including release communication, training, and sales support.
- You will support the business in meeting usage and sales growth targets by participating in deals as the product expert, presenting roadmap material, demonstrating capabilities and feature sets, and positioning our ESG intellectual property.
- You will represent ESG at external events & activities including client webinars, industry events, client meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Product Management/Development experience within the financial industry
- Experience working within the Agile framework
- Natural curiosity about our products and market trends and how we can serve them
- Experience with ESG market: market needs, competitive landscape, methodologies, regulatory landscape and market trends
- Tech savvy - understand latest technologies for desktop and feed product development
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build trust (SPGI leadership and across S&P Divisions); must be strong communicator
- Self-starter that can work independently with little supervision
- Juggle multiple projects
- Capable of building out and influencing a network of partners and resources from existing pool of talent in and outside ESG teams.
- Presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats), e.g. strategic plan development, strong PowerPoint skills, client interaction skills, training, business / financial analysis & reporting
- Command respect with senior audiences both internal and external
- Collaboration across global teams and with multiple functional roles including technology, data & content operations, client services
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Product Development experience within the ESG space.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,600 to $230,200. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
262005 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States