We are currently working with a leading ESG investment advisory firm who are dedicated to being their clients' one stop shop for all sustainability requirements at portfolio level.
As well as an ESG advisory capability, they have a suite of portfolio analytics which aim to provide ESG data analysis such as fund ESG ratings, and helping clients be more aligned with the "green" regulations.
Having double in headcount over the last 18 months, they are still in an exciting period of expansion and are thereby looking to add an ESG Data Analyst to the team. What you will be doing:
What you should have:
- Playing a key role in the design and innovation of proprietary sustainability models
- Evaluating companies form an ESG standpoint
- Assisting in the relationship with the data vendors
- Robust quality assurance of models
- Strong knowledge of ESG-driven investing
- Advanced analytical skills and programming in Python
- Up to date knowledge of ESG regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com