We are currently recruiting for a Global Asset Manager, based in the City of London for a Sustainability Focused Investment Writer to drive all dimensions of the firm's content on this topic – from thought leadership to reporting, including the annual Sustainability Report
- The role will work with the Sustainability team and others to develop and deliver an ongoing pipeline of thought leadership on key sustainability topics as part of global marketing campaigns, to ensure this insight is delivered with impact.
- The remit includes ownership for all sustainability-related content on our websites and other digital media, devising a plan to showcase our capabilities and insights effectively across these channels.
- Develop a content strategy spanning all aspects of the firm’s output on sustainability; this includes sustainability content on our websites
- Deliver content in formats that support global/regional channel-specific marketing plans, with an emphasis on digital-first formats
- Manage the production of our annual Sustainability Report, working alongside our external design agency and contributors firm-wide; support other sustainability-related reporting
- Coach colleagues on how sustainability themes can be reflected in other topics – eg, our macroeconomic coverage
- Track readership and results of sustainability-related initiatives; make suggestions for continuous improvements based on content analytics and industry insight
- 8 Years+ experience working in a content/Inverstment Writing role within Asset Management
- Proven, specific knowledge of sustainability topics, with the ability to contribute compelling ideas
- Impeccable spoken/written English
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting and sparring with senior-level investment people, executive business leaders, and regional and digital marketing teams to deliver high-quality content within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess and continually improve readership of and engagement with our content programme
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across regions as well as independently; ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment