ERS - Operational Risk - Senior Consultant
We are looking to expand our Operational Risk team within our Risk Advisory practice. You will contribute to the delivery of high profile and complex risk engagements across a wide range of financial services clients. Working closely with colleagues across our EMEIA practice in multidisciplinary engagements, you will help our major global clients transform and evolve their approaches to operational risk management. Your key responsibilities
Your contribution will play a significant part in helping our clients deliver successful outcomes covering a range of risk projects driven by internal transformation or the regulatory change agenda. You will work to support clients through the full life cycle of delivery, from Programme Strategy through Solution Design to Implementation. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service experience
- A collaborative mind-set and the ability to work in and shape high performing teams
- Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and confident in tackling new topics
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience of working within operational risk management with an understanding of the practical challenges facing firms
- Experience of implementing operational risk framework
- Financial Services experience
- Risk analysis experience
- Degree educated in relevant subject
What we are looking for
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- A real desire to work as part of a team
People who continually develop personal skills
Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Support training initiatives including developing of training and presentation material What working at EY offers
We offer an attractive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now. Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.