EO&T Graduate Infrastructure Analyst, London (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast expertise. Success Profile
As the world's most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We're not just building technology, we're building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us! Creative Analytical Collaborative Productive Adaptable Relationship Expertise Glassdoor Reviews
"Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance." Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY
"Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program." Summer Technology Analyst
"I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years" AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR
"Globally diverse and technologically progressive" Director of Software Development, Warren NJ Responsibilities You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programmes equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Analysts to join its rotational Analyst Program. The Full Time Analyst position is a two-year rotational program with a variety of different tracks available. The program starts with an initial intensive orientation where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision.
As one of the principal players in the world's financial markets, Citi is involved in conducting millions of trading events every day. We have a responsibility to the financial regulators, our clients and ourselves to identify and prevent fraudulent, malicious or erroneous behaviour.
Global Functions Technology is responsible for providing and delivering end-to-end design, application development, production support, as well as, infrastructure management to the Global Functions across Citi's lines of business and regions, which include Compliance, Finance, Risk, Human Resources, Control, Procurement & Payables, Legal, Internal Fraud, Global Public Affairs, Corporate Realty and General Services. Our global technology platforms capture and manage customer, market, transaction and accounting data, and we are the backbone for producing reporting for our managers, customers and regulators. Your time here will look something like this...
During their two years in the program, analysts will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two rotations, Analyst assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EIO&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
* Cyber Security data analysis
* Data Protection analysis
* Software Development (wide variety)
* Product & Project Management
* Private & Hybrid Cloud Design
* Converting raw data into intelligence
* Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
* Identifying defects in online tools
* Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
* Provide an overview of sourcing processes to senior level management
* Automating analytical processes
* Advanced Analytics projects
* API Development & Integration
* DevOps - Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to more than one role. Our rotational program will help you discover the best fit for your skills and long-term career goals at Citi. Upon completion of the Program, top-performing Analysts are eligible for promotion.
Analysts are hired into roles to perform jobs at the highest levels while continuously seeking ways to improve and innovate. Each analyst works in a highly collaborative environment to ensure that processes are implemented and utilized to facilitate peak operational functionality at Citi. Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, analysts build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions within Citi O&T. EIO&T Analysts will join an intensive training program upon joining the firm, where they will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as the nuances of Citi's culture. We want to hear from you if...
* You pursuing a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
* Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, another analytical or technical-related degree
* You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programing languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases. You are committed to personal growth and career development, and a desire to be successful in a team working environment
* You are in your final year of university or have graduated and on track for a minimum 2:1 Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (a plus but not required)
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Collaborators who are quick to seek the help of colleagues and recognize the value of teamwork, support, and mutual assistance
* Enthusiastic leaders
* Innovators who can think creatively and beyond the limits of a position or process
* A client focused mindset with a goal of providing continuous improvement
Applications will close on the 15th October 2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary. The role will be based at 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf - London, E14 5LB, United Kingdom.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer