- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 18
ENO/AVP Public Affairs and Policy # 112155
This role is in the Public Affairs and Policy Europe & UK team, based in London. The role spans IWM, GM and IBCM policy topics. Public Affairs & Policy protects and promotes the interests of Credit Suisse by monitoring, assessing and influencing relevant political and regulatory issues, establishing bank-wide policy positions and by maintaining relationships with policymakers and key political stakeholders.
- You will be joining the team at a time when political issues and financial regulatory policy have seldom been more critical to the overall firm's strategy and interests.
- The new joiner will support the team with coverage of the major issues, as well as self-cover a number of areas which may include aspects of prudential regulation and Brexit.
- You will be responsible for developing high level briefings and presentations, and support the team with our weekly and monthly internal reporting.
- The role will include some external stakeholder engagement, including both Trade Association meetings and bilateral relationship management with select key stakeholders.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will need to have exceptional interpersonal skills, suitable for an external ambassador of the firm, and excellent written English.
- Strong experience in Financial Services. Knowledge of financial regulatory policy, and prudential policy (capital/liquidity) in particular.
- Additional European languages also welcome (particularly German).
- Ability to produce very high quality written work at short notice.
- Solid organisational skills to help manage many complex and varied topics.
- Ability to articulate complex issues in simple and accessible language.
- We also look for candidates who are team players with a can-do and flexible approach to what is a fast-paced and stimulating environment.