Global bank in London seeks to hire an experience Regulatory Reporting professional with at least 3 years working exclusively on EMIR reporting The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the EMIR Article 9 Transaction Reporting obligation;
- Executing, whilst also overseeing offshored controls and processes including Delegated Reporting
- Stakeholder management across Front Office, Operations, Compliance, Technology and Regulatory Change;
- Ensuring procedures are diligently followed and kept in line with developments in Market Practice and Regulations;
- Production of Key Performance/Risk Indicators on reporting production and quality;
- Work innovatively to contribute to continuously improving controls and procedures;
- Support governance processes including presentation of findings and recommendations to TR Governance forum and Management; and
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the firms' products and architecture, staying abreast of changes and new products by attending relevant internal or industry forums to proactively consider and assess the impact on our EMIR regulatory reporting framework.
- Candidates should have, at a minimum, a strong understanding of the EMIR Transaction Reporting regulations.
- Candidates will have knowledge of a range of financial products (e.g. Bonds, Equities, FX, Derivatives) and processes from end to end of financial operations.
- Candidates should understand systems and controls within SCB or similar Banks with prior experience in EMIR and preferably other Regulatory Reporting Regimes (CFTC, Bank of Israel, MIFID II, etc)
- Candidates will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people (cross border global teams). Candidates will also have excellent business and technical analytical skills and high-level problem-solving skills.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.