Our client is an independent asset management and distribution company operating in London , Luxembourg and Paris . They offer a select range of products to their clientele which comprises of institutional and private investors across Europe.
CONTRACT - EMIR implementation - 6 months +
This is a contract role to help the Management Company with implementation of a new solution for EMIR trade reporting checks and portfolio reconciliation.
Skills required :
- Knowledge and practical experience of EMIR implementation, ideally from perspective of fund Management Company or Investment Manager perspective
- Understanding of post rade risk and portfolio reconciliation
- Platform migration
- Complete set up of TriOptima - Tri Resolve (Portfolio Rec & Dispute Resolution) and Tri Resolve Repository (Trade Reporting) modules
- Work with Tri Optima to complete data feeds from counterparties, repository (DTCC) and fund record and resolve any issues
- Update Man Co procedures for the implemented solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of process design, documentation and implementation preferred.