- Complete the technology on-boarding processes for the new Trade Surveillance solution, working with internal teams.
- Work with the Vendor and in-house Architecture, Data and Development teams to identify the data requirements, identify the appropriate source of that data and build the processes to feed that data to the Trade Surveillance system.
- Liaise with the third-party vendor to plan development, testing and releases and to raise and track issues.
- Support Compliance in the definition of Business Requirements and translate these into more detailed Technical requirements for use by the technology teams where required.
- Experience of implementing at least one Market Abuse Trade Surveillance system
- Strong technical business analysis skills
- Strong understanding of current Market Abuse regulations
- Ability to work across multiple initiatives in parallel and prioritise own workload