EMEA Payroll Administrator
EMEA Payroll Administrator - £37,500 Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a leading Management Services company for an EMEA Payroll Administrator. It is a permanent role paying up to £37,500 per annum. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Ensure Ireland/UK/German payrolls transact in an accurate and timely manner, timecard maintenance, EMEA country regulatory requirement monitoring, pay rate changes, BACS payments, advances/arrears, manual paychecks, and shift differential maintenance.
- Accurate payroll processing and ensuring that Client Services representatives utilise appropriate processing procedures and follow compliance regulations.
- Data entry into software platform, PeopleSoft and Excel.
- 2-4 years of experience in an Ireland/UK - focused payroll role, preferably in a production environment.
- Knowledge of Ireland PAYE Modernisation & UK RTI.
- Detailed knowledge of UK Working Time Regulations (WTR).
- Experience with payroll processing systems, preferably PeopleSoft or similar large-scale ERP.
- Familiarity with completion and reporting of HMRC forms P11D, P45, P60, P9D, Starter Checklist etc.
- CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate, Foundation Degree or similar designation preferred but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.