EMEA Mass Pay and Multi-Currency/FX Payments Senior Product Manager
Role: EMEA Mass Pay and Multi-Currency/FX Payments Senior Product Manager
Description of the role
This role sits within our Global Senior Product Management team which is responsible for managing FX and Multi-Currency Payments and Mass Pay solutions from product development to commercialization as well as ongoing management of the Product to achieve business objectives. This objectives of this role include driving revenue, increasing profitability and managing risk and reports to the TS Regional Product Executive in Europe.
Senior Product Managers are considered to be experts in their field and provide functional insight to complex, operational and organizational problems. They oversee strategy design behind product development and delivery, ensures strategies align with departmental priorities and leverage strong market knowledge to integrate the demands of various regions and stay ahead of competitors. All product managers demonstrate in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of our capabilities and an understanding of all products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/ development and maximize profitability.
Our Senior Product Managers take an active role in the development and coaching of Product Managers and provide guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. They lead others on project teams and assists management to operationalize functional or business objectives and thereby contribute to the achievement of functional objectives.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about the payments business and about developing and delivering multi-currency solutions to our clients.
The EMEA Mass Pay Multi-Currency/FX Payments Product Manager will define and drive the development and implementation of our growth strategy by working with partners across the firm, within our client organizations and across the industry.
Mass Payments are repetitive, typically low value payments specifically designed to support dividend, interest, payroll, benefit and pension payments. This service allows clients to initiate payments electronically on a global basis, and provides the ability to originate recurring cross-border payments using lower cost, batch-oriented payment systems and provides the option for a beneficiary to be paid via direct deposit to their bank account via international ACH (IACH) or Wire or, where appropriate, by issuance of a check drawn in the beneficiaries country of residence.
In this capacity, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a product strategy and roadmap for Global Mass Payments to drive growth,
- Working closely with the NORAM FX and Multicurrency Payments Senior Product Managers to align on the overall strategy and roadmap for FX and Multi-currency in the EMEA region.
- Creating business cases and prioritizing features and functionality based on client and business value
- Developing and launching new capabilities and features
- Working with functional partners to establish operational procedures or obtain approval to launch new product capabilities
- Solving complex problems and sharing product knowledge and expertise
- Driving the financial performance of the product (planning, variance analysis and formulating action plans)
- Improving internal processes to enhance client satisfaction and experience
- Partnering with network and vendor management to manage 3rd party providers
- Working with regional team members to identify new business opportunities
- Producing and maintaining product collateral
- Sharing expertise, participating or leading client meetings and providing input into RFPs to secure new business
- Working with the other members of the Smart Pay Global team to support commercialization efforts for new and existing products
- Leading other cross product initiatives and projects as required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- 12 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in product management, operations, client management preferred. MBA or CFA preferred. Product Leadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
- Experienced in driving products / solutions from conception to commercial launch
- Strong product management experience, ideally in the cross currency payments/payments space
- Knowledge of Mass Payments, cross currency, cross border (FX) payments or FX products and services is ideal.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: