EMEA Litigation Lawyer
– Be part of a collaborative team of lawyers.
– Conduct and/or assist on civil litigation and contentious regulatory matters, building expertise in
particular within the Wealth Management division.
– Think strategically, making decisions that have real impact for our business and clients.
– Give clear and concise legal advice to our businesses and functions
– Manage external counsel in a cost-effective, commercially sensitive and fully responsive manner.
Your team :
You'll be based in London and working as part of a regional Litigation team covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa, so you will have the opportunity to use your analytical mind, and deal regularly with a variety of people on a wide range of issues. No two days will be the same.
Your experience and skills :
– Are a qualified lawyer, with litigation experience in financial services.
– Have experience in both litigation and contentious regulatory matters.
– Have a strong academic background.
– Demonstrate a willingness to engage in project work with other teams and functions
– A strong written and verbal communicator, with solid judgment and strong analytical skills
– Capable and articulate and an expert at building networks and connections
– Known for hitting deadlines and comfortable working in a dynamic legal environment