EMEA Financial Services Account Manager - Agribusiness
At Agribusiness Intelligence, we specialise in every aspect of food and agriculture across the whole value chain from farm to fork. Providing clients with a complete picture of the industry, by combining strategic insight and deep industry knowledge with tailored proprietary data, analysis and consulting.
We are unique in that we offer both the breadth of coverage across the value chain but also the depth of expertise across sectors such as crop science, fertilizers and agricultural commodities. With over 130 analysts globally and a collective 2,000+ years of industry experience, no one knows agribusiness like we do. Your Role
The EMEA Financial Services Account Manager is responsible for representing Agribusiness Intelligence, focusing on maintaining existing relationships and securing new business opportunities within a group of high-profile financial services clients, including banks, hedge funds etc.
By understanding your customers' needs and business challenges, together with a deep understanding of the Agribusiness Intelligence portfolio you will be retaining, upselling, and cross-selling with a range of senior decision-makers - both face-to-face and over the phone.
You will also be responsible for driving new business from new customers that we do not currently work with both on the sell and buy side. About You
You are a self-motivated, driven and seasoned sales professional that is relentless in pursuit of hitting personal targets and objectives whilst having a focus on delivering value and engagement with clients.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 4 years' experience in B2B sales
- Sales experience from the business intelligence space highly desirable
- Clear understanding and/or experience working with financial service clients. A keen and demonstrable interest to learn about the industry is essential
- Experience in account planning and a proven track record and ability to grow accounts
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- You will need to be organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Previous B2B account management experience in selling directly to senior decision-makers. Growing and identifying business opportunities
- It's likely that you'll be spending up to 40% of your time in the field with clients
- Through and accelerated onboarding plan to bring you up to speed and client ready
- Opportunity to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field of Agribusiness
- Strong client base with significant opportunity for growth and expansion
- Opportunity to join an expanding business with vast career development opportunity
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.