EMEA Equities - Equity Capital Markets Syndicate - Analyst
Equity Syndicate Desk is responsible for execution of Equity Capital Market ("ECM") transactions across EMEA. The desk acts as bridge between issuer clients and institutional investor clients. JPM is one of the leading ECM franchises globally and has been the #1 IPO house in EMEA in 2021. Key responsibilities
- Execution: Work with the team on all matters pertaining to the execution of EMEA ECM deals, including IPOs, ABBs, Rights Issues, Convertible Bonds, corporate buybacks and SPACs, such as:
- Managing investor marketing activities such as Investor Education and Management roadshows;
- Order book management;
- Coordination and communication with internal as well as external counterparties / stakeholders.
- Investor relationships: Build relationship with institutional investor clients globally and have regular dialogue with them on live as well as potential transactions.
- Origination: Assist in origination of ECM transactions by providing market color, investor feedback, investor targeting etc.
- Market updates: Equity market wraps / ECM updates on a regular basis.
- Strong academic qualifications;
- Relevant experience for the role would be helpful, which could include ECM / equity sales and trading / investment banking;
- Personal attributes: interest in equity markets, attention to detail, quick learner, effective communication skills, team player and displays strong initiative to work independently.