EMEA ESP Operations Lead – TIR Enterprise Security Solutions – Vice President
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
EMEA ESP Operations Lead – TIR Enterprise Security Solutions – Vice President (3097246)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s TIR Enterprise Security Solutions team is looking for an EMEA ESP Operations Lead to join our highly technical team in London.
• You will be leading the ESP Operations team.
• You will be expected to liaise locally with senior management around upcoming changes.
• You will be acting as an escalation point in the case of outages and to take regional responsibility for managing EMEA ESP Operations headcount.
• You must have strong experience in Information Security.
• Previous experience of managing a Security Operations team is a must have.
• Experience running large infrastructure in a multi-national company is essential
• Must have good knowledge of security domains including recent trends and concepts of defense in depth
• You will need to have good knowledge of products such as FireEye, Kerberos, SecurID, Bluecoat proxy, Firewalls (Juniper) and Load Balancers (F5)
The salary of this role is competitive.
The closing date for applications is 29/03/2018.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their