EMEA Cyber Security Marketing Manager 12 months
Job description Who we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Marketing and Communications team. The successful candidate will support growth in key parts of the diverse, sizeable and fast evolving Cyber Security business unit. You will also be part of the broader PwC EMEA Cyber Security team and will draw upon our wider network for development and delivery support.
Our Marketing Manager will work with EMEA territories to understand their marketing capability and current cyber security activity. There will be varying needs across EMEA and this role will need to try and bring some consistency across EMEA marketing, with some territories requiring more central support and activity than others.
With responsibility for delivering campaigns and activities to support our growth ambitions in key territories across EMEA, you will have the drive, project management experience and influencing skills to make things happen!
As the EMEA Cyber Security marketing manager you will need to forge a good working relationship with marketing and business unit teams across the territories and the EMEA Cyber Security Operations team. You will require strong influencing and communication skills and will have experience in establishing yourself as a trusted advisor who can be relied upon to get things done. This will stretch beyond the traditional marketing communications skill set and will include the ability to help develop compelling propositions and enable sales.
To make an impact you will need to be self-starting and inquisitive in order to develop a thorough understanding of the business and the markets in which it operates. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy problem solving. About the role
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for
Essential skills and experience
- Further develop the overarching EMEA go to marketing plan and activity outline.
- Building relationships across all EMEA territories to understand marketing capability and outputs, including level of support required.
- Developing relationships with senior PwC stakeholders, technical teams and clients.
- Delivering a variety of marketing activities including direct marketing, digital, events programmes, awards and sponsorships.
- Working with the business to develop written content for use with internal and external audiences.
- Monitoring short and long-term ROI measures and takes responsibility for delivery and evaluation of ROI on specific campaigns.
- Bringing curiosity and challenge so that marketing campaigns are continuously improved and experience, information and knowledge are shared.
- Some EMEA wide travel may be required
Not the role for you?
- Established marketing experience, supporting a Technology focussed area preferably Cyber Security, Information Security, GDPR or Incidence response.
- Commercially aware and outcome focussed.
- Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills are essential as is the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at senior management, peer and team level.
- A solid understanding of marketing planning, programmes and channel management.
- Ability to generate credibility and respect at senior levels.
- Self-starter able to work effectively as part of multiple teams.
- Strong analytical ability, with experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives, and to manage multiple projects.
- Evidence of problem solving and providing creative solutions.
- Self-starter with experience in working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with working in international environments is a plus.
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity