• Process monthly European payroll, including reports
• Prepare quarterly VAT filings for European entities
• Process cash transactions, including data uploading and reconciliation
• Process and track income and expenses by international subsidiary
• Prepare financial data and international subsidiary ledgers for purposes of financial reporting and corporate consolidation
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
• Support Controller in implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures, internal controls, and financial information systems
• Support analytical reviews and reporting packages for senior management including, but not limited to, profit and loss analysis and related variance analyses
• Help coordinate efforts for income tax accounting and assist in implementation of international tax strategies
• Help coordinate efforts for annual financial audit and reporting
• Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed
Qualifications: ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or qualified by experience, with an education at degree level in Accounting or Finance with a strong academic record.
Experience: 4+ years' post qualified experience, in a financial accounting and reporting role. VAT, Cash Transaction Accounting and Payroll experience. Experience with UHNW Clients or Luxury Industry is a plus.
Knowledge: Good working knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, with strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP.