EMEA Client Account Manager, Senior Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
See job description for details
With the continued growth and complexity of the Institutional business within Morgan Stanley Investment Management there is a requirement for an experience individual to join the London Client Account Management team. The individual will report to the Head of Client Account Management.
The Client Account Management team services the European Institutional investor including managing the on boarding process and ensuring we provide best in class service to our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
All aspects of Client Management for the European client base invested across a wide range of products via both segregated accounts and pooled vehicles. To be successful in the role they will be required to collaborate with a number of internal groups on a global basis including Investment teams, Operations, Sales, Legal and Compliance, and experience in a similar position will be vital.
Key area of responsibly include:
• Focus on client retention and development of existing institutional relationships.
• All aspects of servicing of client relationships including due diligence meetings, portfolio review meetings and handling a daily questions and queries.
• Ownership for driving global best practise across the client service organisation.
• Ownership for client matters permitting effective cross-functional coordination, enhancing execution and problem resolution.
• Responsible for client AML and KYC working closely with internal compliance teams.
• Responsible for facilitation of client events, such as take-on and termination. This requires close cooperation with all the relevant teams including investments, legal, compliance and the transitions team within operations.
• Ownership to ensure that any regulatory changes impacting the service model and requirements of clients are known and assessed in advance.
• A proactive and innovative approach to client relationships with a proven track record in Client Relationship Management.
• Experience of servicing a European institutional client base
• Clear understanding of the local and regulatory environment and ability to apply this to individual client situations and relationships
• Good understanding of Investment Management Operations, legal, compliance and custody relationships
• Experience of pooled vehicles including OEIC, SICAV, FCP and Dublin registered QIF’s
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the business.
• Experienced in presentation
• Strong understanding of equity, fixed income and alternative investments
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• A track record of delivering innovative business solutions to clients’ needs.
• Preference for a European language ideally Italian or German
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-JD2