EMEA Application Support lead - Equities Derivatives
- Mar 31, 2021
- £100k - £120k
Strong scripting/coding skills (Python/Perl preferred; other languages an asset). Solid working understanding of SQL and database concepts. Comfortable working with both Linux and Windows environments
- Demonstrate strong leadership of the regional team and ownership of the production environment
- Proactively monitor the health of our production environment, ensuring maximum system availability and platform stability.
- Speak up in addressing issues and concerns from Trading, Sales, Structuring, Operations, Risk and
- Compliance users based in EMEA.
- Keen to leverage automation to drive efficiency and to improve the soundness of our operating
- environment, supporting the integration of new releases, bug fixes, patches and configurations into
- production, including post-release checks and verification.
- Provide effective incident, problem and release management and regular project updates to stakeholders
- Ensure that through co-operative leadership be able to build and maintain an effective, loyal and cohesive
- Prior experience leading a production support services team.
- Must be extremely hands on, organized, detail oriented, assertive and proactive with both day-to-day tasks
- and short and long-term deliveries, but at the same time able to listen and lead by example.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong scripting/coding skills (Python/Perl preferred; other languages an asset).
- Solid working understanding of SQL and database concepts.
- Comfortable working with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with enterprise-grade monitoring tools (e.g. Geneos, Grafana, etc).
- Capital Markets experience with knowledge of Listed Equity Derivatives and/or Equity Structured Products.
- Experience with OMS application or Sophis.
- Experience with supporting cloud services (e.g. AWS)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.