Working as a part of a project team to enhance the regulatory reporting frameworks for a division of well mid sized Bank.
A highly successful and well established North American Investment Bank.
A technically demanding role working for a mid sized North American Bank looking to help them implement some sizeable EBA and PRA regulatory policy changes to their product portfolio.
Helping with the application of changes to CCR and TDGF for a specific product portfolio.
- In depth knowledge of EBA and prudential regulations and reporting templates
- Experience of being "hands on" regarding data manipulation and analysis plus testing and reconciliation.
- Good investigation ability and problem-solving skills
- Standard investment bank product knowledge
- A 6 - 12 month Fixed Term contract
- Full benefits
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working a mixture of at home and in the office from July onwards