Description Investec is looking for a Dynamics 365 / C# Developer. Applicants should have 5+ years of MSCRM development experience to go along with some functional skills as well. Day-to-day responsibilities will include the programming of the Dynamics 365 system, so C# and .NET skills should be strong. The role will involve project and business as usual development, the resolution of user issues and requests as well as maintenance of systems and related interfaces where required. This is a diverse role from developing and implementing new ideas to maintaining and adding new functionalities to existing workflows.
Description of your skill and experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM development environment (V8-9)
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Microsoft .Net
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Proficient with unit testing and applicable Dynamics testing frameworks
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics CRM APIs and web services.
- Experience with Scribe or other ETL tools like SSIS.
- Experience with SQL databases (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience of internal testing and QA processes
- Desirable – working with Azure Functions
- Desirable – working with Canvas and Power Automate