Dry Bulk Charterer
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with dry bulk commodity trading house looking to bring on board a Charterer to their team in Malta. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for chartering vessels carrying dry bulk products across the globe. (Cement, cementitious products, iron ore, coal, grain, fertilizer, steel, bauxite etc)
- Maintain existing relationships with operators, brokers, charterers, ship owners, cement / cementitious producers, and counter-parties.
- Execute and negotiate chartering contracts to ensure that the company receives the best terms and rates.
- Develop new client relationships by conducting market research in the shipping industry and monitoring the daily freight market.
- Conduct day-to-day chartering activities including fixing vessels, fix spot cargoes for vessels and arranging COAs.
- At least 5 years of experience in the dry bulk/breakbulk space.
- Experience managing vessels carrying cement or cementitious products is advantageous.
- Dynamic with a team oriented attitude
- Fluent in English and Turkish.
- Located in Malta. (Open to relocate)