- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
An Investment Banking looking to hire a Manager for their Documentation team. Your role will be to lead & develop the team while ensuring continuous improvements to initiatives and streamlining processes.
A leading regional bank based in the APAC region are looking to recruit a VP to head up their Documentation team based in London. Core markets include Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific and they are looking to build on their global business.
About the role:
You will lead and develop a team responsible for ensuring that the preparation of in house facility documentation, and that of external parties, is executed to comply with the Bank's internal approvals and requirements and meets customer's expectations/ requirements.
- Experience in end to end cycle of Trade and Loan facility documentation for investment grade organisations with good product familiarity and structuring awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards relating to documentation and credit practices including Loan Market Association facility documentation.
- Experience in working in a global environment
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Financing documentation
- Strong leadership, planning, people and change management techniques with demonstrated experience
- Strong communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Individual accountability and ownership
- Risk orientated thinking
- Ability to liaise with and negotiate with clients when necessary
- Graduate qualification is desirable.
If you're interested in this position please click Apply Now or contact Trevose Partners directly.