London, England, United Kingdom
A top tier asset management firm is looking for a Distribution Manager to be responsible for managing existing client relationships and sourcing prospective clients with a large aspect of business development, thus contributing to the sales of real asset products to UK Institutional clients, with the objective of maximising revenue. In addition to managing and sourcing investor relations, the successful candidate will take the lead role for the distribution strategy of real asset products to clients.
The firm rewards hard work and excellent performance with an extremely competitive bonus structure and a streamlined path to develop your career progression and broaden your skill set. In addition, the culture embraces a flat structure, providing individuals with the opportunity to work closely alongside their peers in both a social and productive environment.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage existing client relationships and cultivate new relationships with prospective clients to maximise new business and ensure effective quality and consistency of business development processes.
- Devise and execute multi-tier CRM contact plans across all clients.
- Ensure proper communication within the firm’s other team members to certify understanding of product relevance across the business.
- Lead position in product sales and investment solutions adhering to both existing and prospective client requirements alongside wider teams, such as fund investment colleagues.
- Prepare presentations, RFI’s/RFP’s and catalysing the development of marketing strategies.
You must have:
- Finance/real estate education to degree level or equivalent
- Dedicated Infrastructure and Real Estate product knowledge
- Regulatory requirements and fund structuring knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of pension investment decision-making and recommending investment solutions for client portfolios
- Solid experience within business development within asset management firms
- Real estate distribution experience
- Ability to work within a team, in a fast-paced environment with a genuine passion for the real estate industry