Distribution Business Intelligence Manager
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
You will be part of the recently formed EMEA Business Intelligence team that sits within the Distribution function supporting the Distribution efforts across the EMEA region, covering the Institutional and Wholesale channels.
This is a new role that is being added to a growing team to support the embedding of a data culture across Distribution.
We have invested in a new data infrastructure (Strategic Data) to be able to deal with the complexity of Distribution data across the EMEA/APAC region to better understand our clients, drive insights and increase revenue. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Strategic Data Solution ensuring it meets business needs through, new features and functions, user training, user adoption across distribution and issue resolution.
- Communicating Strategic Data solution change progress via regular updates meetings and demonstrations.
- Responsible for governance and data quality within the Strategic Data solution.
- Collaborate closely across the global organisation with Technology, Information Management, TA Oversight and Data Science teams.
- Set up the "Data as a Service" function by working closely with the Distribution teams (Sales, Client Services, RFP, Product) to identify new reporting requirements and fulfil data requests.
- Manage and input into projects that support the EMEA Distribution initiatives from a MI data perspective.
- Work with the EMEA Distribution Heads to embed data into the culture across Distribution.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- The ability to work in a global role working across a number of regions and dealing with prioritisation requests
- Excellent understanding of sales reporting and analytics in the asset management industry
- Excellent technology skills such as database, reporting tools and spreadsheets
- Logical approach, strong analytical ability, methodical and with attention to detail.
- Team player with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in emerging technologies and their application to the distribution function.