Director, Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking – Nordic Region - Swedish speaking
- £100,000 to £150,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
My client is a leading global Banking group who are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to take a lead role in their business with a focus on the Nordic region countries, namely Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Reporting into the Head of the function, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing relationships with Corporates headquartered in these regions, originating new business and will have input providing the strategic direction and specific strategies to expand the current client base.
Required Skills and Background
- An experienced RM with an established track record of business origination is essential.
- Strong credit analysis skills and product knowledge.
- Track record of cross-selling banking products ensuring product by product profitability as well as adding value generally
- Extensive experience of client relationship banking sales & marketing.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral with internal and external clients.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good administration skills including organisation, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Assisting in the formation and execution of regional strategy for the Scandinavian, Corporates markets.
- Marketing, business origination and Relationship Management: expanding the client base within the Nordic region.
- Developing and deepening the relationships and strategic dialogues with senior level client executives.
- Working closely with deal teams, credit analysts and product specialists (as well as other resources) to ensure timely and effective execution of transactions.
- Creation and executing plans for designated existing and target clients through close coordination with credit analyst, product offices and other key divisions.
- Development of new products tailored to client and market demand, internal capacity, business appetite and performance criteria
- Understanding and organising broad risk-mitigation techniques including proactive use of credit insurance market capability.