A top tier City based investment bank is seeking to add a director level individual to run the ESSG regulatory reporting function. This is a broad role which will encompass the emerging ESG reporting for the bank around a number of key areas such as stress testing, external financial disclosures.
A director level opportunity exists for someone with extensive regulatory reporting experience and an interest and passion around the emerging ESG frameworks for the banking sector.
- Primary activities will revolve around the evolving regulations and reporting of ESG, specifically at this time the “EU Taxonomy” due from 2022, but requires close tracking of the developments on the topic related to data (e.g. quality, meaning/context, sourcing, availability,)
- The role is working within the London team, alongside the European Regulatory Reporting team located across India, Dublin and Paris
- This role will leverage other members of the team to support production of the reporting which is infrequent externally, but may require ongoing support to Lines of Business as interest grows in the metrics. and will be involved in further roll outs across the organistion
- Support will also be provided, as with current project set-up, by the group finance Change team to deliver initial regulatory outputs
- We are looking for 10+ years of regulator reporting for UK or European entities, with an excellent knowledge of governance and processes and the ability to impact existing processes and demonstrate best practice.
- international leadership experience (global team)
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagment
- experience from a tier one highly complex organisation.
- Proven experience of translating legislation (REG rules, GAAP, IFRS etc) into action.
- Qualified accountant ideally but will consider QBE if the experience is top tier
- an interst in ESG