Director, Global Alternatives Product Strategy
- £Market Leading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 19
A leading global name in investment management is looking for a senior candidate to lead its global product strategy for Alternatives.
A particular objective of the business is to migrate Private Market Alternatives into the retail market and the firm is seeking a candidate with experience navigating this complex challenge.
More broadly, you will champion the global alternatives product strategy, working with investment, business, and distribution heads to create and implement a strategic plan, acting as subject matter expert, and generally driving the business forward.
- At least ten years' experience working in investment management in an alternatives focused role
- Specific private markets experience
- Outstanding academics and further education
- Good understanding of distribution and product landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to delv into detail from an initial strategic idea
Can be based in London or the United States.