This forms core focus encompasses Payments, Banking Tech, Insurtech, Capital Markets Tech and Regtech and they are particularly interested in a Fintech banker with experience in Payments and/or Banking Tech to further enhance their origination capability.
M&A Directors in the Corporate Finance business support new business development and Investment Banking engagements. You will source and help execute a variety of transactions.
This business offers a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and rewards staff with substantial responsibility and high pay.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities and background:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Senior VP or Director level Investment Banking experience with a track record and keen interest in the Fintech sector
• Able to confidently lead discussions with senior client executives and target management
• Lead in initiating and extending group marketing and client development efforts
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.