Director, FX Sales (Germany and Switzerland)
Due to a recent move, we are looking for an experienced FX sales professional to cover MUFG's German, Austrian and Swiss corporate regions. You will act as a primary point of contact with corporate clients for all foreign exchange related topics. Drawing on internal and external sources to expand, you will promote and position MUFG's FX capabilities within the context of the broader client relationship, to maximize cross-sell opportunities and ensure optimal delivery of the group’s products and services in the marketplace.
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is one of the world's leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG is a global network with around 2,300 offices in over 50 countries including the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia and Oceania, and East Asia.. The group has over 150,000 employees, offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
Please visit our website for more information - mufgemea.com.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Communicate directly with corporate clients to promote Foreign Exchange and derivatives products in order to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets, both individual and at team level
- Coordinate with internal departments and MUFG’s relationship management team to maximize cross-sell opportunities on all facets of the clients’ cross-border exposure
- Adhere to external regulatory frameworks and internal bank policy in respect to all processes and administration
- Generate and distribute market information relevant to our corporate and institutional clients’ activity and interests
- Ensure successful collaboration within the Treasury Sales and Trading team obtaining personal and group targets
- Assist EMEA offices in operational issues by acting as first point of contact for Treasury processes
Success in the role will require the following.
- Degree educated in a technical/ numerate field ideally and/or equivalent level of relevant experience
- Strong experience in FX sales within the German and Swiss market
- Proven knowledge of Foreign Exchange risk management products and their applications, including cash FX products and derivatives
- Fluency in German (written and verbal)
- Ability to promote a strong risk and compliance culture within the bank through exhibiting behaviours, competencies and capabilities expected of an FCA approved person
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
MUFG Bank, London branch (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.