We are looking for a dynamic, personable and entrepreneurial individual to join our Corporate Advisory team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead corporate advisory teams as well as other investment banking activities in the firm.
Purpose of Role
- To lead Corporate Advisory deal teams in identifying and executing transactions on behalf of corporate clients.
- Co-ordinating and taking responsibility for client transactions and relationships. These transactions will be primarily IPOs, secondary fundraisings and M&A deals.
- To also lead on certain investment banking activities of the firm as well as finding and leading pitches for mandates and clients with other departments.
- The role will involve knowledge of legal and regulatory issues, detailed financial modelling and valuation.
- The role requires taking primary responsibility for regulatory compliance.
Main responsibilities include:
- To work closely with clients at senior levels
- To support more senior Corporate Advisory professionals in structuring and executing transactions and new business efforts
- To act as a day-to-day point of contact with assigned corporate clients
- To work with senior management on marketing to prospective new clients
- To ensure ongoing compliance with FCA Fit & Proper, training and competence requirements
- Degree educated
- Likely to be a qualified lawyer or accountant or with at least five years’ experience of working within a Corporate Finance/Corporate Broking Department
- Experienced in the preparation of legal documents and prospectuses
- Experienced in liaising with accountants, lawyers, financial PR and regulatory bodies
- Experienced in preparing and reviewing financial models
- Undertakes continuous professional development and other training as appropriate
About Panmure Gordon
Panmure Gordon is building a merchant bank for the 21st century.
We help fast-growing corporate and institutional clients achieve their ambitions, as we have done for more than 140 years.
Our stockbroking business has earned us a reputation for integrity, excellence and experience. We are investing in that business and creating a broader advisory offering.
Our business has always been at the forefront of innovation, since Harry Panmure Gordon financed the first Chinese railways and the pioneering businesses of the American west. Infused with that spirit, we are expanding beyond equity capital markets into M&A advisory and private capital financing.
Companies need capital to grow. Today, that capital is located in a diverse range of places and takes multiple forms.
Enabling mid-size corporate and institutional clients to deliver on their growth, and to fulfil their strategic and financial objectives, requires a broad set of advisory and capital raising capabilities all accessible under one roof. That’s true for private companies, family-owned businesses and entrepreneurs as much as stock market-listed businesses. We believe that a company’s current size should not limit the financial toolkit it gets access to.
Our focus is on helping clients reach their goals and providing them with multiple options on how best to achieve them.
Panmure Gordon will find the right solution for our clients’ business.