Director - Relationship Manager - NBFI
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
Our client is a leading European Corporate Bank You will manage a portfolio of asset managers, insurance companies and other NBFIs. This is a new role within a newly team under the recently created local client ownership model.
- Responsibility for a client portfolio of NBFI clients (Asset Managers / Insurance Companies) as a client-coordinator who will be used for all London clients, in the absence of a Global Relationship Manager physically located in London.
- Ensures Customer Due Diligence (and Enhanced where relevant) relating to the client are current and meet the required standards.
- Liaises closely with the Global RM in respect of each client regarding understanding and management of financial crime risks & work closely with product teams to ensure that local activity is suitable, lawful and within the scope of any regulatory permissions, licenses or approvals
- Client onboarding: formally accepts / rejects clients and formally accepts the risk categorisation of the client.
- Strong corporate & investment banking experience in a client-facing role.
- Exposure to NBFI clients would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of current regulatory environment / working with KYC teams a plus
- Track-record of senior stakeholder management a plus