A leading Global Hedge Fund ($30bn) is seeking to hire a Director level Quantitative Trader / PM as part of their continuing international expansion. My client is a leading high-frequency proprietary trading house, looking to build out their London/Paris office and is looking for the exceptional systematic traders to execute their own strategies using the firms significant resources. Each trading desk has autonomy over their strategies, but will have access to the firms infrastructure and in-house trading systems.
- Complete autonomy over own trading strategies
- Creating, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- 5-10 years of quantitative trading experience (preferably in high-frequency trading), with conviction in their trading strategies and high confidence in creating new strategies
- MSc/PhD level from a top-tier university
- Very capable in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficient in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Can work individually or can build out their own team of quants.