A leading Global Hedge Fund ($30bn) is seeking to hire a Director level Quantitative Researcher as part of their continuing international expansion. My client is a leading high-frequency proprietary trading house, looking to build out their London/Paris offices and is looking for the exceptional systematic researchers to help build and testing quantitative models, using the firms significant resources. Each trading desk has autonomy over their strategies, but will have access to the firms infrastructure and in-house trading systems.
- Researching, and building high frequency, systematic trading strategies.
- Creating, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- 3-7 years of quantitative research experience (preferably in high-frequency trading), with conviction in their trading strategies and high confidence in creating new strategies
- MSc/PhD level from a top-tier university, ideally in quantitative field
- Proficient in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Strong coding background python/C++/C#/matlab etc
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills
- Can work individually or can build out their own team of quants.