Director - Leading Investment Bank - Power & Utilities (NYC)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
A global leading investment bank is looking to hire a utilities focused coverage banker for its New York office.
Our client is a leading global financial institution. They provide a full range of financial products and services to commercial, corporate and institutional clients in North America and globally.
This position will sit within the Global Power & Utilities team focusing on clients in North America and Europe who have interests in utilities, power generation, renewable energy, pipelines and midstream. Based in New York, the primary role and responsibilities for this Director will include serving as a primary project leader in the origination and execution of all corporate finance, M&A and capital raising for North American clients.
The successful candidate will come from a major investment bank with significant experience in North American utilities coverage. The right candidate will possess the followings skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in investment banking
- Previous track record covering power and utilities at a major bank
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets and relationships in the power and utilities sector
- Experience from a Utility corporate finance team would be considered
- Highly motivated and strong leadership skills are essential
If you satisfy the above 4 points, please send your resume and cover note to Mercedes Perez email@example.com