Reporting to the Managing Director, this SMCR certified role will be responsible for delivering strategies within the investment management division of a leading Wealth Management business. The successful person will be responsible for overseeing the front office business, leading and managing various teams helping drive growth and profitability of the Investment Management function.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives and growth plans, overseeing budgets and cost initiatives.
- Drive profitability of the business
- Help drive plans to attract new AUM
- Manage and supervise teams within the Investment management division.
- Oversee financial reporting and Management Information
- Design and implement target operating models, processes
- Assist region managers with recruitment and management
- Drive positive change within the business.
- Undergraduate degree, min 2.1
- Additional Qualification such as MSc or MBA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in private wealth management.
- Proven track record in similar role within the wealth management industry
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven leadership and managerial skills and ability to manage multiple teams.
- Excellent understanding of macroeconomic fundamentals
- This role is deemed a Certification Function under the SMCR
- Excellent organisation skills and Business acumen
- Excellent understanding of regulatory landscape
- Previous experience as a Business Manager/Chief of Staff/ Front office director