Elevate Partners has engaged with a European Infrastructure Debt platform, with capability to purchase and manage infrastructure debt investments (senior and junior), are now adding an experienced Director to its team based in London.
- Act as fund manager and review transactions for suitability for inclusion in a mandate's investment portfolio
- Represent a particular mandate at investment committee
- Recommend transactions for investment in a particular mandate taking into account relative risk / return parameters and portfolio construction
- Prepare presentations to internal committees and investors as appropriate and help manage any required reporting / approvals processes
- Work with colleagues to deliver high quality illiquid assets via their origination platform
- Identification of new multi-asset debt investment opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Fund Management, or Infrastructure Advisory
- Significant experience of either infrastructure debt or private corporate lending gained either at a leading bank or asset manager
- Proven judgement in the analysis of illiquid asset investments with demonstrable ability to assess relative value and risk-adjusted returns
- Practical experience in applying learnt techniques in a financial market environment
On offer is a highly competitive financial package and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing Investment Manager with over 3bn AUM.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 86 106 9433, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.