Stanhope Capital is one of Europe’s leading investment management and advisory firms. Founded in 2004, the group offers a full range of services – wealth management, consulting, merchant banking and private investments (private equity and real estate) – in an environment where the interests of partners and employees are aligned with clients. Stanhope Capital currently supervises over USD 12 billion of client assets, primarily held through third party funds, with over 90 employees in London, Geneva and Paris.
About the role:
A position has become available within the CEO’s office. In this position you will report to and work closely with the CEO, handling multiple projects and providing support on strategic initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the CEO on all strategic aspects of the business
- Assisting CEO with key corporate issues e.g. acquisitions, development of product service offering, geographic expansion etc.
- Shadowing the CEO internally and in external meetings
- Together with the CEO’s leadership team, managing deadlines and coordinating with all departments within the Firm to achieve required deliverables
- Occasional travel
What you’ll need:
- Fluent English required, French beneficial
- At least four years’ experience in M&A, strategic consulting or private equity
- Ability to read and understand financial statements and analytical investment reports
- To be a strategic thinker, comfortable working with strategy, budgets, data and numbers
- Ability to create, interpret and visualise data into concepts
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong organisation skills, multi-tasking capacity and ability to work under pressure
- Highly reliable and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to identify, influence and facilitate outcomes and work with absolute discretion
- Excellent presentation skills
Stanhope Capital LLP positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.