Director - Brexit Programme Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanton House
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a highly talent and motivated permanent Director to lead their Brexit Programme, reporting to the Head of Strategic Initiatives and Head of Programmes.
You will need to work with senior front office Investment Banking professionals such as Head of Trading Products, Head of Relationship Management, Head of Legal, and CEO to oversee and drive the regulatory and business change for the Brexit programme.
The Hiring manager describes the role as:
“A high-profile, senior position which suits a pragmatic yet strategic programme manager who is looking to help shape and deliver the Business Target Operating Model by first understanding how Brexit will impact the bank. This individual will have extensive experience of regulatory programme delivery experience as well as business operational transformation within Investment Banking”
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of combined senior programme delivery and capital markets leadership experience.
- Specific experience in driving strategic operating model and regulatory changes with cross-functional teams impacting business, technology and corporate support areas within Capital Markets is a requirement.
- Global senior executive stakeholder management experience.
A little more information about the role:
- Hands-on involvement in delivering regulatory change for other European regulations affecting sell-side front offices (such as Mifid II) is a major plus, as is knowledge of the PESTLE factors influencing and driving Brexit.
- As such, responsibilities will include directly and indirectly lead, steer, coach and hands-on manage resources based in London and Dublin (with likely extensive travel to Dublin); managing senior executive stakeholders globally, and, providing oversight & steer to third parties.
- Be accountable for successfully driving & delivering business, operational, technology changes initiatives for the Brexit program for Capital Markets (covering both Trading Products and Investment & Corporate Banking divisions).
- Ensure that the program aligns with the overall LOB strategy and risk appetite.
- Directly and indirectly lead, steer, coach and hands-on manage resources based in London and Dublin
- Manage communications to senior executive stakeholders globally
- Assemble & chair senior level governance committees to ensure the objectives of regulatory business change programs / projects /initiatives are met; includes engaging with senior business leaders to resolve issues & make decisions.
- Lead and/or support specific Brexit workstreams
- Provide oversight & steer to multiple third parties
- Manage & oversee day-to-day program deliverables across all aspects of project delivery to ensure alignment with corporate standards.
- Participate in local or global LOB planning process, budget / financial reviews & roll-up reporting, if and as required.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with potentially balance conflicting priorities with a cool demeanor
- Superior people management skills
- Ability to not only drive at the senior management level but able to deep-dive into resolving granular issues where necessary
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.