A leading Global Hedge Fund ($30bn) is seeking to hire a Director level Fundamental Equity Long/Short Portfolio Manager / Trader as part of their continuing international expansion. My client is a leading proprietary trading house, looking to build out their London/Paris offices and is looking for exceptional portfolio managers / traders to execute their own strategies using the firms significant resources. Each trading desk has autonomy over their strategies, but will have access to the firms infrastructure and in-house trading systems.
- Complete autonomy over own trading strategies
- Create and own P&L on fundamental equity long / short strategy
- Using own bottom up fundamental analysis process, from proven track record
- Actively contribute to desk strategy and asset selection.
- 5-10 years in equity research and portfolio management experience in equity long/short high with conviction in their trading strategies and high confidence in creating new strategies
- Proven superior track record
- Degree level from a top-tier university & CFA qualified (or equivalent)
- Very capable and highly ambitious
- Excellent accounting knowledge, superior experience in equity research.
- Extremely confident, with excellent communication skills
- Can work individually or can build out their own team