Director – Lead Investigator – Anti-Money Laundering Risk Data Analytics – Investment Bank
- Salary:£125,000 - £165,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits.
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Feb 18
Director – Lead Investigator – Anti-Money Laundering Risk Data Analytics – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving their anti-money laundering capability and have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Investigator to act as the principal on anti-money laundering risk investigations which leverage cutting-edge data analytics as a primary investigative tool.
As a Lead Investigator you will be responsible for investigating material money laundering risk within the bank through the development of threat analytics monitoring capabilities, focusing on identifying an mitigating complex money laundering risks and implementing analytical controls to mitigate the risks. This will involve utilising industry standard data analytics, data mining and statistical analysis platforms, for example SAS and R, in a big data technology environment.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Substantial experience within anti-financial crime risk and analytics solutions
- Extensive financial services experience, ideally investment banking
- Detailed understanding of data analytics, mining and statistical analysis platforms (SAS, R etc.)
- Strong experience with AML systems, particularly transaction monitoring systems
- Degree educated or higher – preferably in statistical and/or mathematical subject
- CAMS certification is advantageous
This is a £125,000 - £165,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits.